“Consumers are spending more time online than ever researching products before making a purchase,” notes a PowerChord report on marketing opportunities for 2021.
The trend is partly due to the pandemic, which has led to more people working from home and, simultaneously, spending more time at their computers.
While the PowerChord report addresses consumer behavior, a similar trend is occurring in the business-to-business world.
- Does your website have what it takes to get those searchers to buy from you?
- Are people who find your website immediately impressed with its visual design?
- How easy is it for them to navigate the site – especially on mobile phones?
- Does the content present your company as an industry authority?
- If it’s an e-commerce site, is the shopping experience easy or frustrating?
- Does your website even appear in searches?
It might be well designed and offer good content, but if the site is not optimized for search engines, you’re probably losing business opportunities.
The new year is fast approaching. Now is the time to take a good hard look at your website – looking at it from the perspective of your ideal customer. Then, give us a call to benefit from our experience in positioning businesses as preferred sources for products and services and, through digital marketing, getting them visibility they need to grow their businesses.